Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor day is not a day of rest,,,

Jason and I are determined to get this living room done! We decided the week before Labor day that we would work the entire weekend! Luckily my parents came into town on Sunday, so we got a little break!

The living room is looking great....just a little bit left. A few weeks back, Jason worked on the ceiling, finishing up the recessed lighting and inserting screws to make everything more secure, so Joel and I had the luxury of putting mud in all of the holes. I am now what you could say, and expert mudder...(not really)! I did try very hard. Jason filled in holes with sheet rock from some of the remodel! I can't help but be excited about what this room is going to look like! Maybe if we work on Saturday, we can paint on Sunday! Just a thought...and it's good to be hopeful! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment