Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's been a long time!





Well since my last post, Jason and I have had a sweet baby girl! Lila was born on September 19, 2011. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we cherish each moment with her! Lila stayed in the hospital for 7 days after she was born due to Jaundice. I never knew so much about something I thought was trivial. Come to find out, cases of Jaundice that are not treated can results in severe deficits in development; therefore, I was all for Lila getting all of the treatments she could. After Lila was finally discharged, we spent 1 day a week at the dr office checking her weight and making sure she was getting big. Lila eventually began to gain weight and has been doing great ever since. So in the spirit of catching up. Here is what she looked like when she was brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment