Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 9, 2012

Oh God you are my God, and I will ever praise you
Oh God you are my God, and I will ever praise you
I will seek you in the morning, I will learn to walk in your ways
And step by step you'll lead me, and I will follow you all of my days.

This is an important praise chorus to me. It first establishes the most important commandment...God you are my God and I will have no other God's before you.

Secondly, it reminds us to praise him, seek him, and learn to walk in his ways.

So that lastly, step by step he'll lead us!

Lila seemed to like this praise chorus this morning! It is so important to me as a parent for Lila to know the importance of learning about our savior. This was a good chorus to learn about a lot of things, but mainly that we were put here to praise and adore !

No comments:

Post a Comment