Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our first Christmas as 3






Jason and I have always been good at traveling to see our families! It was a different story this year when we had to pack up every little thing to travel up the road to Searcy and Trumann. Suitcases, baby bags, strollers, blankets, diapers, and don't forget the presents. We had a wonderful time.

It was during this wonderful time that I decided it would be a good idea to begin a daily bible study with Lila. Lila loves to listen and to talk and so we started our first study on December 25, 2011. Here is a copy of the study that was posted to Facebook.


...I love it when Lila wakes up in the morning! This morning she and I discussed the reason for the season. I told her about another little baby who came to save the day! WE talked about John 3:16 and she cooed back letting me know she understood completely what I was telling her. All in all, I believe we had a very good talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment